AppleCare+ for iPhone 8 or iPhone 7
€149.00Includes insurance duties and levies at the applicable rates
AppleCare+ for iPhone 8 or iPhone 7
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
AppleCare+ for iPhone is an insurance product that provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support (1) and hardware coverage(2), including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to an excess fee of €29 for screen damage, or €99 for any other damage(3). In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free of charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under Irish law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 1800 804 062 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service (3)
- Local Apple hardware service when traveling within Europe
Additional Apple hardware coverage
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your iPhone which includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to an excess fee of €29 for screen damage, or €99 for any other damage, and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Battery (3)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPhone apps (4):
- iOS and iCloud
- Wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, Safari and Calendar
For complete product details, please see the AppleCare+ Policy Summary, Terms and Conditions and Apple’s Terms of Business.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.
UPC or EAN No.: 190198684080
(1) Local telephone charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(2) Your AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage starts from the date you purchase AppleCare+. This means that if you purchase AppleCare+ up to 60 days after you purchase your iPhone, you will only receive AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage from that date. Your Technical Support coverage starts on expiry of your 90 days of complimentary technical support cover provided by Apple, which starts on the date you purchase your iPhone. Both types of cover end 24 months from the date you purchased your iPhone.
(3) Coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage, each incident being subject to an excess fee of €29 for a screen replacement, or €99 for any other damage. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
(4) Technical Support Coverage gives access to technical advice for which a customer would otherwise be charged a fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase iPhone.
AppleCare+ is offered by Apple Distribution International, having its registered office at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland. Apple Distribution International is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For further information please visit http://registers.centralbank.ie.
This insurance is underwritten exclusively by AIG Europe Limited registered in England with company number 1486260, and which has its registered office at The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4AB, United Kingdom. AIG Europe Limited Ireland Branch has its registered branch office at 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Ireland (Branch Registration Number: 906664). AIG Europe Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority of the United Kingdom, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.