AppleCare+ for iPad Pro
€139.00Includes insurance duties and levies at the applicable rates
Service and Support
AppleCare+ is an insurance product that provides up to two years of expert technical support(1) and hardware coverage(2), including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a an excess fee of €49 for iPad and €29 for Apple Pencil. (3)Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under Irish law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad.
Buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase. Your iPad purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 1800 804 062 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling within Europe
Additional Apple hardware coverage
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your iPad and Apple Pencil that includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to an excess of €49 for iPad and €29 for Apple Pencil, and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Battery (3)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Apple Pencil purchased with your iPad
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPad, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPad, iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iPad apps(4):
- iOS and iCloud
- Wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPad apps such as FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers and Pages
UPC or EAN No.: 190198769985
(1) Local telephone charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(2) Your AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage starts from the date you purchase AppleCare+. This means that if you purchase AppleCare+ up to 60 days after you purchase your iPad, you will only receive AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage from that date. Your Technical Support coverage starts on expiry of your 90 days of complimentary technical support cover provided by Apple, which starts on the date you purchase your iPad. Both types of cover end 24 months from your AppleCare+ purchase date.
(3) Coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories and one compatible Apple Pencil purchased with your iPad for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage, each incident being subject to an excess fee of €49 for iPad and €29 for Apple Pencil. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/ie/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
(4) Technical Support Coverage gives access to technical advice for which a customer would otherwise be charged a fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase iPad.
AppleCare+ is offered by Apple Distribution International, having its registered office at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill Cork, Republic of Ireland. Apple Distribution International is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For further information please visit http://registers.centralbank.ie.
This insurance is underwritten exclusively by AIG Europe S.A. an insurance undertaking with R.C.S. Luxembourg number B 218806. AIG Europe S.A. has its head office at 35 D Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg, http://www.aig.lu/. AIG Europe S.A. is authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances 7, boulevard Joseph II, L-1840 Luxembourg, GD de Luxembourg, Tel.: (+352) 22 69 11 - 1, email@example.com, http://www.caa.lu/.
AIG Europe S.A. Ireland branch has its registered branch office at 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, D01 R8H7 and branch registration number 908876 and is regulated for conduct of business in Ireland by the Central Bank of Ireland. Contact details of the Central Bank of Ireland are P.O. Box 559, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, D01 F7X3. Telephone: 1890 77 77 77. Fax: 01 6716561. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: http://www.centralbank.ie.
AIG Europe S.A. is authorised by the Luxembourg Ministère des Finances and supervised by the Commissariat aux Assurances, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.