AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4
€99.00Includes insurance duties and levies at the applicable rates
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 4
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch is an insurance product that provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support (1) and hardware coverage(2), including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a €65 excess fee(3). In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under Irish law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may affect your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling within Europe
Additional Apple hardware coverage
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your Apple Watch which includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a €65 excess fee and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- Battery (3)
- Included magnetic charging cable and power adapter
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS, and Apple-branded Apple Watch apps(4):
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Watch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Apple Watch. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 1800 804 062 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: S6817ZM/A
(1) Local telephone charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(2) Your AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage starts from the date you purchase AppleCare+. This means that if you purchase AppleCare+ up to 60 days after you purchase your Apple Watch, you will only receive AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage from that date. Your Technical Support coverage starts on expiry of your 90 days of complimentary technical support cover provided by Apple, which starts on the date you purchase your Apple Watch. Both types of cover end 24 months from your AppleCare+ purchase date.
(3) Coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage, each incident being subject to a €65 excess fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
(4) Technical Support Coverage gives access to technical advice for which a customer would otherwise be charged a fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase Apple Watch.
AppleCare+ is offered by Apple Distribution International, having its registered office at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill Cork, Republic of Ireland. Apple Distribution International is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For further information please visit http://registers.centralbank.ie.
This insurance is underwritten exclusively by AIG Europe Limited registered in England with company number 1486260, and which has its registered office at The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4AB, United Kingdom. AIG Europe Limited Ireland Branch has its registered branch office at 30 North Wall Quay, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, Ireland (Branch Registration Number: 906664). AIG Europe Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority of the United Kingdom, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.