How do I watch my Netflix app on my tv?
- Asked by Timothy A from Freetown
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I watch my Netflix app on my tv?)
1 Answer from the Community
First, you need to connect your Apple TV to a wall inlet. Then, connect it to your TV via an HDMI cable. After this, turn it on, enter your Apple ID and click on the Netflix app that is usually already downloaded on your Apple TV. If it's not, go on the app store and download it.
- Answered by Olivier T from St-lambert
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I watch regular cable and use Apple for Netflix?
- Asked by Virginia L H from Palm Coadt
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I watch regular cable and use Apple for Netflix?)
Why can’t I airplay Netflix from my phone to my Apple TV? It isn’t a feature offered by Netflix but shows an error code on the Apple TV.
when will apple tv have app for charter
- Asked by Dale K from Sparta
- Flag as inappropriate (when will apple tv have app for charter)
No answers yet