How do you know when the pencil is fully charged? Can you charge it by plugging it into older models of iPad?
- Asked by Isaac M from Margaret River
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know when the pencil is fully charged? Can you charge it by plugging it into older models of iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
1 Answer from the Community
If you ask Google it will tell you how this is done. I asked Siri and she brought me to this website where other people have asked and there are no answers. Well here's your answer… When you plug your Apple Pencil into the lightning connector on your iPad pro you can check your notifications tray Then tap on the widgets tab. There you will see a battery indicator and you can watch how quickly he charges and of course you can see when it is fully charged. Happy penciling! :-)
- Answered by Jonathan C from Huntsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How fast will it charge an iPad pro?
- Asked by Les V from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (How fast will it charge an iPad pro?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter