Such storage size and version is right for me??
I'm planning on getting an iPad mini 4 or ipad 6th gen which should I get and what storage??
- Asked by Ben L from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Such storage size and version is right for me??)
2 Answers from the Community
first off, you should get the 6th gen iPad. the iPad mini 4 is from 2015 so it is not a good choice. as for the storage I would recommend the 128 GB model so you can put some stuff on it before you run out of storage. the 32 GB model is only if you do not have enough money for the 128 GB model or if you do not download anything at all to your iPad
- Answered by Aaron R from Gulf Breeze
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
the higher the better 32g won't do it. also if you have cloud service such as I cloud, most of your books can be stored there and downloaded when you want them
- Answered by James R from Sausalito
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is this the right connection for transfering photos from PC to Ipad
- Asked by Patricia W from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (is this the right connection for transfering photos from PC to Ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable