can I use a different brand charger for my iPhone?
- Asked by Kathi M from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use a different brand charger for my iPhone?)
2 Answers from the Community
Just make sure they are at least Apple Certified for best or at least the same watts as an iPhone Charger(5W).
- Answered by Brennen W from Titusville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As there are some really good quality 3rd party brands in the market, there are some really poor quality and harmful 3rd party accesories that may damage any Apple device.
To be safe;
I would recommend an official charger as to avoid potentially damaging your iPhone.
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this charger charge my iPhone X faster than the 12W charger?
- Asked by Joshua H from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger charge my iPhone X faster than the 12W charger?)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C Car Charger