Can pointing an iPhone camera at a bright light damage the camera/affect image quality?
1 Answer from the Community
No. It can't damage your camera. But if you expose the camera to high temperature and a lot of UV light it can do some damage.
- Answered by Alim I from Peoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the case be damaged if exposed to water?
- Asked by Thuy T from Edgewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the case be damaged if exposed to water?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…