disable screen recording to continue streaming?
I have an iPad pro and iPhone 7 both running os 11.1.1. My direct tv app works fine with both of these devices until I plug in the lightning to hdmi adapter and the disable screen recording instantly appears. Problem with the app, the os or the adapter?
- Asked by Neal C from Camarillo
- Flag as inappropriate (disable screen recording to continue streaming?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
I had the same problem, but it was easily remedied by starting to play DirectTv, then plugging in the adapter. If DirectTv follows the adapter plug_in, it gives the error, but if DirectTv plays before the adapter is plugged in, it continues playing without error to the HDMI plug_in.
- Answered by Jim E from Azle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…
Will you offer special disability sets?
- Asked by Chris R from Watkinsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will you offer special disability sets?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet