how to stop screen from going split screen in Safari when rotating from portrait to landscape
When in Safari, if I rotate screen from portrait to landscape, the screen splits with Bookmarks, Reading List & Shared Links screen on the left and the Safari screen on the right.
How do I get the Safari screen to go full screen when rotated from portrait to landscape?
1 Answer from the Community
toward the top left, you should see a blue highlighted open book icon. Press it once and it should go to full screen mode.
- Answered by Jimmy J from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to adjust horizontal vs vertical screen. My phone doesn’t automatically change
- Asked by Herbert H from South Egremont
- Flag as inappropriate (How to adjust horizontal vs vertical screen. My phone doesn’t automatically change)
what screen film is recommended with this case
- Asked by Sam F from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (what screen film is recommended with this case)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet
is it can do iphone 5 screen mirroring.
- Asked by Sungdo C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (is it can do iphone 5 screen mirroring.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter