If I buy an iPhone, do I have to connect it to a carrier to use it? Or can I use it without data, because I don't need data personally.
I am fine with only using things that need wifi when I am connected to wifi, I can use it as an iPod Touch (with better security and size.)
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy a phone unlocked and just not install a sim. That would work.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I buy iPhone in USA and use it in Chile?
- Asked by Pablo C
- 23 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy iPhone in USA and use it in Chile?)
No answers yet
Can I use an iPhone 4 SIM card to transfer data to a new phone?
- Asked by Terry J from Laguna Beach
- 3 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an iPhone 4 SIM card to transfer data to a new phone?)