Is it possible to delete multiple e-mails from iPhone 6 without having to delete them individually?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, from your inbox, select "Edit" from the top right corner of the screen. Then you will have radio buttons to the left of the emails. Select all the emails you want to delete with the radio buttons and then select " Archive" from the bottom of the screen
- Answered by Linda K from Pewaukee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I delete a passcode
- Asked by June B from Medford
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I delete a passcode)
No answers yet
If I delete an app on iPad does it also delete from iPhone?
- Asked by Heather H from North Reading
- Flag as inappropriate (If I delete an app on iPad does it also delete from iPhone?)