How do I remove fine gridlines from my screen in a word document?
Fine chequerboard of lines filling the whole page excluding margins
1 Answer from the Community
There is a ribbon at at the top of your screen. The ribbon is below the Menu bar. Tabs in the ribbon are Home, Layout, Document Elements, Tables, etc. Click on Layout, which is the second from left. Another ribbon appears below showing Page Layout, Margins, etc. At the far right is Grid. Uncheck the box that says Gridlines.
- Answered by Teddie K from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I transfer Office documents from a PC laptop to a new MacBook Air?
- Asked by Angie W from North Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (can I transfer Office documents from a PC laptop to a new MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…