Is it possible to charge a Macbook Pro with touchbar from another Macbook Pro. ie use a charger on one of the MBP and connect the two MBP via USB-c
This is in order to have two macbook pro 2017 running from one single power supply. Possible ?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it work with USB C and adapters?
- Asked by Baramy V from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with USB C and adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Can I connect two MacBook pros and use one to mirror the display of the other?
- Asked by Marsha G from Hampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect two MacBook pros and use one to mirror the display of the other?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…