Do I need any info or serial numbers to upgrade to Lion - a friend gave me a laptop with OS X 10.6.8 already on it and I want to upgrade to Lion.
1 Answer from the Community
No, you should be able to upgrade without these details. However you may use the serial number or precise model details to check online that your laptop will be compatible.
- Answered by Brian M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
Would this work with a Late 2006 Mac mini?
- Asked by Tyren W from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with a Late 2006 Mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet