How to Download Lion 10.7 from the apple store I am currently running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and want to update to Lion
4 Answers from the Community
You may not still need this, but I spent hours and hours trying to figure this out. Here's the answer:
1) Open the App Store (if you don't see it, type in "App Store" using Search from top right hand corner)
2) Navigate to Categories from tool bar at top (in the middle, next to Top Charts and Purchased)
3) Now look in top right corner of App Store window and under Quick Links you will see Redeem (this text is gray and hard to see)
4) Click on Redeem
5) Enter code
Hope this help anybody else from wasting as much time as I wasted on this...
- Answered by Colby L from Piedmont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Nilton A from Belo Horizonte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Purchase Lion via the Apple Store store.apple..com/us/product/D6106Z/A/os-x-lion
"If you are running OS X Snow Leopard you may purchase OS X Lion for $19.99 by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE."
"You will receive an email containing a content code to download OS X Lion via the Mac App Store."
*remove additional [.] before .com for urls to work.
- Answered by Jason S from Kennesaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have bought the Lion license but cannot find the software to download on the Apple Store
Has anyone answered this? I am also running Snow 10.6.8
- Answered by Peter S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
Would this work with a Late 2006 Mac mini?
- Asked by Tyren W from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with a Late 2006 Mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
can the ipad charger be used to download software updates via a laptop running Windows?
- Asked by Betty V from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (can the ipad charger be used to download software updates via a laptop running Windows?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable