How many outputs does duet have? The XLR are outputs and inputs in the same? because the description say's that duet have 4 outputs.
1 Answer from the Community
Duet has 4 separate output channels, two for speakers and to for headphones. The 1/4inch connectors on the breakout cable for for speaker outputs (or external hardware) and the XLR combi jacks are for Mic, Line or Instrument Inputs.
The four outputs comes in to play when you have the speakers and the headphones sending separate signals, such as for a musicians mix that is different than the producer mix, or a DJ who wants to hear tracks before they are sent out to the main speakers.
- Answered by Rob C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What's the output voltage on this?
- Asked by Jarrett W from Saint Cloud
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the output voltage on this?)
- Asked about: 30W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet
Video output options are limited. See description.
- Asked by Bradley D from Nesconset
- Flag as inappropriate (Video output options are limited. See description.)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
can i use this cable to connect my window pc output to imac.
- Asked by Festus L
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this cable to connect my window pc output to imac.)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB‑C) Cable (0.8 m)