Will this work in Parallels running Windows 7 on my imac? I have a generic USB keypad that won't but it works fine for the mac.
3 Answers from the Community
When you are in the PC environment in Parallels, you [sometimes] have to press the [CLEAR] key on the keypad. I guess that is the equivalent to pressing the NUM LOCK key on a PC keyboard.
- Answered by Deanna S from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This numeric keypad works PERFECTLY with Parallels and Windows. I'm running Mavericks (10.9.1) and Parallels 8, and I use the keypad daily with Quicken on Windows XP. No problems at all.
- Answered by Julian B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. It only works when using on Mac.
- Answered by Lincoln Z from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this work as a generic Bluetooth keyboard?
- Asked by Raj S from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work as a generic Bluetooth keyboard?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet
If a buy a generic Ipod usb cable, is there a chance it won't work with my Ipod 4th gen Ipod nano?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (If a buy a generic Ipod usb cable, is there a chance it won't work with my Ipod 4th gen Ipod nano?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable