Is this compatible with the Apple 27-inch thunderbolt display?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it does. I just installed it. One small caveat is that the plug that goes to the iMac does not fit through the ring that holds the lock. This is really a minor issue which does not affect the overall use of the unit. The design is excellent, the mount still allows the display to swivel easily, overall a great design.
- Answered by Michael C from Ewing
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I make the older 27 inch display work with the new Mac Pro
- Asked by Erica T from Beaverton
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I make the older 27 inch display work with the new Mac Pro)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
How would I connect 2 27" Apple HD led displays to a new mac pro using HDMI or thunderbolt ports?
- Asked by Olga A from Santa Barbara
- Flag as inappropriate (How would I connect 2 27" Apple HD led displays to a new mac pro using HDMI or thunderbolt ports?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…