Any special consideration when using a Wacom intros photo with new MacBook Pro (USB-C)? I know I'll need a USB to USB-C adapter.
1 Answer from the Community
You'll definitely need a USB-C adapter, which is really frustrating. So far on this new MacBook I have bought $250 worth of adapters for VGA, HDMI, and USB. Yes, the HDMI adapter has a USB port, but I don't always want to carry around this huge adapter...I want a small adapter that fits in my slim case.
I am wondering what the connection to the Intuos pad itself is...maybe a micro USB? Possibly the solution is just to switch out the cable on the Intuos to a micro USB to USB-C? I'll report back when I figure this out.
- Answered by Kat K from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with USB C and adapters?
- Asked by Baramy V from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with USB C and adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?
- Asked by James M from Outer Cove
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried this with a Wacom Cintiq?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Chase H from Saint Marys
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…