what size should i go for I've a 20 inch screen ?? read so many different articles about each product now I'm totally confused
1 Answer from the Community
It comes down to user preference and individual need. I am a photographer and usually edit in small areas of an image; I have a 27" monitor and use the small Intuos pro. The small is great for portability and easily fits in a briefcase with a laptop. Illustrators, graphic designers and painters tend to want a larger work area. Hope that helps!:)
- Answered by Maria R from Doral
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the size (lenght and width) In inches, of a s/m band?
- Asked by Sue P from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the size (lenght and width) In inches, of a s/m band?)
- Asked about: 42mm Midnight Blue Sport Band – S/M…
Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?
- Asked by John B from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter