Is there a screen cover that comes with this or I can buy to protect it when the Ipad is in a bag? Thanks
3 Answers from the Community
there is a tempered glass screen protector available.i got mine from the i-store in my town,its called "invisible shield" by zagg.pricey though.
- Answered by Russell T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The previous answer stated a glass screen cover is the best...
I agree with that however if you buy the LifeProof nuud case the fit will be extremely tight with a glass screen protector.
I've got a Mime USA Glass screen protector so I know that the glass screen protector is too thick to use for the LifeProof nuud case, though I haven't tried the thinner slim glass version yet.
Also keep in mind because the glass screen protector is thicker and creates a tighter fit, you really have to squeeze it into the case, so you may end up just cracking the glass screen protector anyway.
- Answered by Yi-hsing C from Burwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is no screen cover that comes with it. An awesome screen cover that I recommend is a glass screen protector. I do not know completely if they have it for the iPad but I do know that they have it for the iPhone. I hope you found this helpful!
- Answered by Jodi Z from Newtown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it protect the screen?
- Asked by Marie-victorine M from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Is the pencil compatible with protective screen covers?
- Asked by Lester L from Slidell
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the pencil compatible with protective screen covers?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Is the front screen covered / protected by case ?
- Asked by Allan M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the front screen covered / protected by case ?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Elite Case for iPhone 8 …