Is it programable?
Is it possible to program/set it to go on/off on certain times? I need to see if I can schedule the light to slowly goes on every morning. If it doesn't do that, is there any other products that you may suggest?
- Asked by Nima S from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it programable?)
2 Answers from the Community
YEs. There are also apps for holidays that allow it to be super cool for Christmas and Halloween.
- Answered by Rodrigo G from Alhambra
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes! Using the Philips Hue App and a Hue Bridge one can program one's lights to do all sorts of things. Third party apps bring even more features (every bulb in the house a flickering candle anyone? How about a disco?). The short answer is yes. The long answer takes up a lot of the internet!
- Answered by Mike D from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you program it for when to turn on and off?
- Asked by Pierce F from Golden Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you program it for when to turn on and off?)
- Asked about: Elgato Eve Energy
cant I just down load the program?
- Asked by Frank P from New Hope
- Flag as inappropriate (cant I just down load the program?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…
Can you Program Astrobot with Swift on iPad
- Asked by Linda R from Rancho Mirage
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you Program Astrobot with Swift on iPad)
- Asked about: UBTECH Jimu Robot AstroBot Kit