Is this the sensor for the garage overhead door as well?
- Asked by fn from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the sensor for the garage overhead door as well?)
1 Answer from the Community
It could be used for an overhead garage door IF you're able to find a place to mount each piece. The two parts need to align when closed, and would need to be installed in such a way that they don't interfere with the garage door mechanisms. I'm sure it could be done, but since there's so much variation in garage door systems, it'd be difficult to say if it'd work on yours.
Another popular option for sensing garage door status are tilt sensors that mount only on the door- however I don't believe there are currently any such sensors that support HomeKit.
- Answered by Paul S from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this compatible in garage band?
- Asked by Justin M from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible in garage band?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser M…
Is the Apple Pencil a stylus as well?
- Asked by Isabel C from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Apple Pencil a stylus as well?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet