Does it control the hot water in your home too?
2 Answers from the Community
No, there is no separate control for hot water. Therefore this is best used with Combi boilers that provide instant hot water without needing to be heated in advance.
- Answered by Kris L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Only if the hot water is provided by your heating system like combi boiler set up. I have a combi boiler that heats the house and water and when I've been home the temp stays constant and hot water I has always been available. But it won't provide hot water without heating being on
- Answered by Paul S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you have too many nodes for your home?
- Asked by Claude F from Athens
- 4 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you have too many nodes for your home?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi…