Do any buttons on this case get stuck or are hard to press or get in the way of proper function of the iphone 7 plus
3 Answers from the Community
This is a great looking case but in my experience the volume buttons are fine but the power button is tough and is showing no signs of softening. Its a shame but a button too easily activated would be worse, IMO.
- Answered by Robert B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have to say the buttons were tough to press at first but since owning it for about a month they have softened. Access to the silent switch is a bit of an annoyance with you kinda having to dig your finger into the opening but other than that a 10/10 case!
- Answered by Patrick G from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Absolutely .,. The lock button, very easy to use without the case, is almost impossible to use with this case. I'm throwing the case away...it's that bad!
- Answered by Michael E from Langhorne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this case come in colors? I have the exact case for my iphone 6 and it is light blue and I would really love to get that color again.
- Asked by Constance C from Greensboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case come in colors? I have the exact case for my iphone 6 and it is light blue and I would really love to get that color again.)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Case for iPhone 8/7