Curious about how fast this charger will power 4 devices. For instance, our family has 2 iPads and 2 iPhones. Which devices charge first and % charge?
1 Answer from the Community
It constantly adjusts on all your devices. So it’s hard to say.
I’ve used the device to charge iPads, iPhones, iPods, powerbanks, other phones and never had an issue, I also take it with me to Europe other places as it’s much easier than taking multiple plugs and it’s 100-240volt 50-60hz so it can be used all over just with an adapter for the plug.
The unit can produce a max or 5.4amp, so that’s a max of 2.4amp per port or per iPad and what’s left for the iPhone / phones. But it adjusts accordingly but it does charge all devices fine, but the more devices connected, they are a little slower in charging, but when near the max batter of the devices, the devices start to trickle charge, so then the device gives other devices the extra power if needed.
For me it’s worth every penny.
- Answered by Darren F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you charge an iPhone with one port and an iPad with the other? Will this cause any problem such as overheating or too much power to one device?
- Asked by Mark S from Minnetonka
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge an iPhone with one port and an iPad with the other? Will this cause any problem such as overheating or too much power to one device?)
- Asked about: Belkin Dual Car Charger with Lightn…
will it charge other devices?
- Asked by Rebecca C from Kettering
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge other devices?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Will it charge your device and work with iPhones too?
- Asked by Aaron P from Sylmar
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it charge your device and work with iPhones too?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter