Will the 13" MacBook Pro support two of these displays (and its own display) simultaneously?
1 Answer from the Community
It seems that the cables provided with the monitors are unshielded as they are probably $0.11 cheaper than shielded cables. As I did not like extra cables on my desk I bundled the cables with velcro zip ties then attached the bundles to the rear of the monitor. This causes problems with the monitors being recognized and switching on. Once I unbundled the cables they appear to work as expected.
- Answered by Lee W from Belleville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many displays does this one Support?
- Asked by Richard A from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (How many displays does this one Support?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic eGPU Pro
Is this Mini DisplayPort 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3-compatible? Also, is its output DVI-I or DVI-D and is it single or dual-link?
- Asked by Patrick C
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Mini DisplayPort 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3-compatible? Also, is its output DVI-I or DVI-D and is it single or dual-link?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter