What about HDR or a similar feature ? If I use it for MacBook Pro and also for gaming like Xbox one S which must detect the HDR feature, will work ?
1 Answer from the Community
You can not connect a Xbox or any other device to this display. You only have a single thunderbolt 3 input.
- Answered by William O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it work for like xbox one / 360 and play station 3 / 4 ?
- Asked by Alexis F from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work for like xbox one / 360 and play station 3 / 4 ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
I would like to record videos straight to my Macbook Pro.
- Asked by Marta R from Harker Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to record videos straight to my Macbook Pro.)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter