We do not have wi-go. Will this printer work with our iPhone or iPad using 3G, 4G, or LTE signal only? If so, how? And are there other printers?
Would like a list of printers that would work, for comparison's sake. Remember, we do not have Internet with-if... we only have access through our AT&T phone signal, as we live in remote cabin...
1 Answer from the Community
Your iPhone and iPad would be able to sync with this printer via Bluetooth.
- Answered by Antonio Z from Cutler Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to Hook up iPad air with cable to printer??
- Asked by Thomas M from Englewood
- Flag as inappropriate (How to Hook up iPad air with cable to printer??)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can you use the USB adapter to plug in a printer?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the USB adapter to plug in a printer?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit