I am not very tech-savvy. Please tell me what this means: "USB Type-C to Type-A cable (for backward compatibility)"
2 Answers from the Community
USB type A is what you would find on any mac 2015 or older. USB type c is on the newer macs 2016-2017. It's pretty much saying they have both wires in the box depending on what computer you own. Hope that helps a little.
- Answered by Pamela A from Wesley Chapel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As technology progresses the shape of the connector changes. It gets smaller. USB-A is a little larger than the USB-C so it requires a different cable to fit your port. I don't know the exact date or Mac devices that have the newest USB-C port. "Backward Compatibility" simply means they included two different cables so you can use it with the older USB-A port. I hope I said this without using too much technical jargon.
- Answered by Donna A Y from Plainfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What does it mean when this appears on the screen please disable screen recording to continue streaming?
- Asked by Patricia P from Indio
- Flag as inappropriate (What does it mean when this appears on the screen please disable screen recording to continue streaming?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
It says in the description that it matches the colour of your iphone. Does this mean this is clear?
- Asked by Karyn A P from New Lambton Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (It says in the description that it matches the colour of your iphone. Does this mean this is clear?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Elite Case for iPhone 8 …