Can my iTunes library be stored on this and then played through iTunes on my Mac Book Air?
1 Answer from the Community
Probably, as long it is still played through the iTunes app. Keep in mind that flash drives can fail unexpectedly, and there are some flash drives more sutiable than others. You want a flash drive that is durable and has a high transfer rate.
- Answered by Mack C from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can iTunes use library stored on this device
- Asked by James S from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can iTunes use library stored on this device)
- Asked about: G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
can I access my itunes library with an ipod?
- Asked by John F from Laguna Niguel
- Flag as inappropriate (can I access my itunes library with an ipod?)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet