What is the scroller for on the back of the dock?
1 Answer from the Community
Smooth-turning dial on the back of the Valet extends the plug higher for thicker cases, or retracts it for thin cases and naked phones. The plug also freely tilts forward and back so it never puts strain on your iPhone’s Lightning-connector port.
- Answered by John B from Aiea
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the dimensions of the lightning dock
- Asked by George K from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimensions of the lightning dock)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
What does the button in the back do?
- Asked by Pedram F from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (What does the button in the back do?)
- Asked about: Wireless Charging Case for AirPods