With the case on, does the computer open more than 90 degrees without the case snapping off?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes - if you can't open your screen past 90 degrees without forcing it, your base plate is on incorrectly.
- Answered by Alexandra B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Mohammed A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The case allows for full movement of the screen as if there was no case on at all.
- Answered by Aaron D from Thurgoona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can it be rotated by 90 degrees?
- Asked by Henning D from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be rotated by 90 degrees?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display