does it work with ipads, too? i mean, can i use it, when presenting with keynote from an ipad?
6 Answers from the Community
Yes it does !
I don't know if you are still searching for this, but it actually works with Keynote, on my iPad. I just tested it.
It is awesome !
The only problem is that there is no application for iOS, so the functionality '"spotlight", and everything that is in the app, will not work.
So it is basically an extremely expensive presentation remote, but it works with Bluetooth, USB dongle, it is really well made and nice to have in hand.
There is even a case for the remote in the box.
It even works on AirPlay !!! I mean it could have been made by Apple...
I hope this will be useful for future user.
- Answered by Anto C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It works and only forward and backward.
And it's much better than SATECHI presenter for iOS.
Hope someday it works without limitation.
- Answered by Seung-hoon Y from Yong In
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It works on Keynote BUT as you won't have the pointer function you will need a laser on your other hand. It's inconceivable that nobody had thought a solution by now in Apple. For me, it's a very expensive presenter and I still need a laser close by.
- Answered by Mariano R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
it did before the iOS 11 update, not it doesnt work in keynote, but it will in powerpoint on ios. i havent checked slides though
- Answered by Stephanie P from Oneonta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Hello, the presenter on the iPad doesn't work with Keynote! With PowerPoint it works :-((( Is there a special setting? Tom
- Answered by Thomas S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Logitech's website says it works with:
"Windows® 7 or later1
macOS™ X 10.10 or later
Limited functionalities (no Software):
Android™ 5.0 or later
- Answered by Henry B from Clifton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
I want to do Keynote presentations off my ipad pro (wifi only) through a projector. Will this work? I ask because some say you need 3g version.
- Asked by Barry W
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to do Keynote presentations off my ipad pro (wifi only) through a projector. Will this work? I ask because some say you need 3g version.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
How can I show keynote presentations from the i pad? What adapter should I purchase?
- Asked by Barbara P from West Hartford
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I show keynote presentations from the i pad? What adapter should I purchase?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)