Can the phone be charged with a wireless charger when the phone is turned off
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, of course. What is curious, is that the iPhone screen will pulse on and off. Don't know why. I have the Belkin Qi charger, and I use the mophie juice plus case for the iPhone 8+. What is great, is that I put the case on the charger disc at night, and the logic of the case tells it the priority is ALWAYS the iPhone so the iPhone battery gets charged first, then the mophie battery. They both aren't charged at the same time. First one, then the other. All I do is set the case down on the charging disc, and when I wake up, it's all done.
- Answered by Lou B from Oakville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you charge the phone with this case on a wireless charger?
- Asked by Julie T from Fort Worth
- 30 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the phone with this case on a wireless charger?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Otter + Pop Symmetry Serie…
Wireless charging when on phone?
- Asked by Albert F from Danville
- 10 Feb 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Wireless charging when on phone?)
- Asked about: Decoded Leather Wallet Case for iPh…
No answers yet
Wireless Charging Compatibility
- Asked by Stella D from Nixa
- 11 Feb 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Wireless Charging Compatibility)
- Asked about: OtterBox Figura Series Case for iPh…