How long does a typical charge take using the wireless charger.
1 Answer from the Community
From using the 7.5W Wireless charger and an iPhone 8 Plus
a test has shown 2% in 5 minutes, 20% in 30 minutes, 50% in 1 hour 15 minutes and 98% in 2 hours 30 minutes.
It charges around the same speed as the supplied 5W Charger.
- Answered by Oliver N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how long does it take to charge fully?
- Asked by Saeid M
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does it take to charge fully?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
No answers yet
How long does this 5W USB charger takes to charge iPhones?
- Asked by Alfredo P from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does this 5W USB charger takes to charge iPhones?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
do i have to charge it before i use it and if so how long does that take?
- Asked by Mary D from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (do i have to charge it before i use it and if so how long does that take?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable W…