I use the scocshe magic plate for a phone holder for our phones. Can this charge with the magnet on my case or do I have to remove my case everytime?
1 Answer from the Community
it might affect the charging. what you could do is place the magnetic plate just above the logo, just far enough from the center so it will not be in direct contact/inbetween the charging mat and wireless charging receiver on iphone(the receiver is on the center of the iphone where the logo resides)
- Answered by Angelo Bryan P from Muntinlupa City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there room for a metal plate between the phone and the case for a magnetic car mount?
- Asked by Michaela L from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there room for a metal plate between the phone and the case for a magnetic car mount?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Leather Case - (PRODUC…
can the pencil holder be removed?
- Asked by Sharon E from Silverton
- Flag as inappropriate (can the pencil holder be removed?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Clear Case for 10.5-i…
Is this case compatible with magnetic phone mounts?
- Asked by Daniel S from Palisades Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case compatible with magnetic phone mounts?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Smart Battery Case - Whit…