How easy is this to set up for someone with absolutely no DIY experience? What does it "plug" into if going outside? We aren't electricians.
How to set up outside, is it REALLY that simple? Mum and disabled daughter live alone, no DIY exp. - can we manage? We can do flat pack together with instructions!?
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy a weather resistant extension cord from Logitech. You will need to plug its power adapter into mains power, so need an outside point nearby.
- Answered by Colin M from Shoalhaven Heads
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does this attach to the TV set? Is it completely universal, ie can it be attached to absolutely any TV?
- Asked by Neil B
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this attach to the TV set? Is it completely universal, ie can it be attached to absolutely any TV?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
Is the wireless charging station safe to use around someone with a Pacemaker implant.
- Asked by Bobby M from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the wireless charging station safe to use around someone with a Pacemaker implant.)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base