Do you lose any functionality if you don't use Pioneer's app to listen to music?
Is Pioneer's app used to modify the settings on the earphones, but once set those settings apply while using other apps?
1 Answer from the Community
You don't need to 'use' the 'Rayz' app to listen to music. So, if you are listening to Spotify, Deezer etc. you can still get functionality of:
1. autopause i.. take off your earphones and the play stops, stick em back in and it starts again.
2. smart noise cancelling still works
3.Har thru mode/s still work and you can control via the extra button on the remote.
4. if you take a call - smart mute works i.e. when you are not talking on the phone - your mic is muted. pretty cool
5. Hey Siri works too
6. Associated your fav app with the smart button and you can launch it.
7. best of all if you are sat at your desk at work - you can talk and listen while your iPhone is charging.
I did a load of research and these are really good earphones in my opinion. Also unlike the Bose models - there is no battery.
- Answered by Stuart D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you control music when you don't have reception? I use them on the subway and want to be able to control music functions.
- Asked by David R from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you control music when you don't have reception? I use them on the subway and want to be able to control music functions.)
- Asked about: AirPods
Will this charge my phone while listening to music?
- Asked by Matt S from Lakeside
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge my phone while listening to music?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Audio Cable with Light…
Can you listen to music while using this case?
- Asked by Edward A
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you listen to music while using this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…