mophie compatibility Mac Retina 13" year 2015 laptop
Will not power up my MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015). Using USB-C to USB-A - my laptop does not have a "C" outlet. Apple assured me it would work using C to A configuration. They were wrong.
- Asked by Toni R from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (mophie compatibility Mac Retina 13" year 2015 laptop)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi, I have purchased 2 of these recently. The only charge via the USB-C socket, so only recent laptops will recharge. I'm using a 2016 MBPro Touch Bar and i get 3-4 hours extra even with the larger power demand.
- Answered by Simon D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
compatible with mac bookPro 13¨ retina?
- Asked by David P from Santa Tecla
- Flag as inappropriate (compatible with mac bookPro 13¨ retina?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1600MHz DDR…
can this me used with a macbook pro 13 in retina early 2015?
- Asked by Winston H
- Flag as inappropriate (can this me used with a macbook pro 13 in retina early 2015?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2