is this cable compatible with non 4k tv's?
- Asked by Sam & Rosa C from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate is this cable compatible with non 4k tv's?
2 Answers from the Community
HDMI cables all have the same port on the end. The difference is that the newer version of the cable 2.1 (the most commonly used is 2.0) in this case has a higher bandwidth enabling 4k video at 140hz (the hertz rating is the FPS) where as the older cable will only do 4k at 60hz. the answer is yes this cable is compatible with any TV, monitor, dvd player or many other products as long as they have a HDMI port on them, but if you buy this cable or any other HDMI 2.1 cable it will allow for better quality and future proofing if you decide to get a better tv or other HDMI compatible product.
- Answered by Tiaki H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as long as it has a HDMI input.
- Answered by Randy C from Canton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does apple tv 4k work with lg ultrafine 4k?
- Asked by Phil T from Bossley Park
- 10 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate does apple tv 4k work with lg ultrafine 4k?
Is this 4k video compatible?
- Asked by Scott P from Villa Rica
- 11 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is this 4k video compatible?
No answers yet