Can you use upright go while you are pregnant?
- Asked by fn from Woodland Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use upright go while you are pregnant?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi Seabra and thanks for reaching out to us.
Following your inquiry, UPRIGHT has been tested and received all the necessary approvals in the US and Europe regarding communications and electronics and is safe to use.
The device has Bluetooth radiation- We use 1mW for our Bluetooth, which is much lower than a cell phone and considered safe.
In any case, if you do worry, which is totally understandable, we have an 'airplane mode' which you can switch on to avoid any kind of radiation.
If you have any doubts about using UPRIGHT while pregnant, we recommend that you consult a doctor.
If you have additional questions, I'd be happy to help :)
- Answered by Amos R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the quality going to be good?
- Asked by John M from Yorktown
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the quality going to be good?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
Does this go under the sheet or under the mattress?
- Asked by Bruce P from San Marcos
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this go under the sheet or under the mattress?)
- Asked about: Beddit Sleep Monitor
When is this cord going to be available?
- Asked by Erin B from Lyons
- Flag as inappropriate (When is this cord going to be available?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
No answers yet