Is this new controller compatible with all my existing LightwaveRF kit?
I have existing LightwaveRF sockets, light switches, plug adaptors. Will this new RF controller work all these, or will they all need replacing in order for apple home to work with them all?
2 Answers from the Community
according to the Lightwave website, The following Generation 1 products will be Apple HomeKit compatible with this Hub: Home Thermostat (LW921), Radiator Valve (LW922), Electric Switch (LW934), Energy Monitor (LW600), Boiler Switch (LW920), and Magnetic Trigger (LW931). Check out their website, they have great info there for existing customers
- Answered by Cristian T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it is backwards compatible, but does not enable HomeKit for the old devices.
From the LightwaveRF website:
"Purchasing a Lightwave Link Plus will not enable control using Apple HomeKit for Generation 1 products"
- Answered by Michael A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the world travel adapter kit compatible with the new 12 in Macbook?
- Asked by Shelley C from Cooks Hill
- 29 May 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the world travel adapter kit compatible with the new 12 in Macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Is this controller compatible with Steam?
- Asked by William B from Cedar Park
- 15 Jul 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this controller compatible with Steam?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming …