Sound quality differences between iPhone/MacBook when connected via Bluetooth.
Sound quality provided from my iPhone 6 is way better than the one provided by my MacBook pro (early 2015). Settings like equalizer are the same but especially when it comes to a little more powerful bass the sound becomes way less clearly when listening to music from my MacBook. Searching for a solution to set up better..
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
Can this be connected with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?
- Asked by Edward W from Edinburgh
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be connected with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietControl™ 30 Wireless Hea…