How do I attach to iphone alway forgetting where I left it
I have iPhone 5s
- Asked by Patty N from Maple Glen
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I attach to iphone alway forgetting where I left it)
1 Answer from the Community
You don’t attach it to your phone, because then it would be lost to ;). You attach it to your keys. So when your heading out and can’t find your phone you press the tile and your phone will ring. Follow the soun. Likewise if you have your phone, but not your keys you use an app on your phone to have your keys chirp. I am not 100% sure about this specific tile, but the app should have a distance alert you can set up as well when away from home. So if you leave either your keys or your phone, on the table at a restaurant for instance, and you get 10 feet away it will chirp to remind you your forgetting something.
Remember though that all this depends on Bluetooth within 200 feet of the tile.
- Answered by Crystal M from Kelowna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I attach my nano 7th generation to my IHome. Is there an adapter for this?
- Asked by Ann M from Elverson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I attach my nano 7th generation to my IHome. Is there an adapter for this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Will this work for NIKE or ADIDAS training attachments
- Asked by Tristan N from Pooler
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for NIKE or ADIDAS training attachments)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)