1 Answer from the Community
No, it's not. An SSD of this capacity would be much more expensive.
- Answered by Herb B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this use a SSD drive?
- Asked by Cathy W from Riverton
- Flag as inappropriate (does this use a SSD drive?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
Will this SSD work for MacBook Air?
- Asked by Mauricio D from Fairview
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this SSD work for MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: 512GB Solid-State Drive Kit for Mac…
No answers yet