Can you connect wired headphones or external speakers to the monitor? It doesn't appear to have a 3.5mm jack connection anywhere.
I've bought a USB-C to 3.5mm jack adapter, but I don't seem to be getting any output through the external speakers I've connected. Audio keeps coming out of the monitor only
1 Answer from the Community
No. If you want to connect the sound to an external device, you need to plug it into the computer.
- Answered by Conley D from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I attach a 3.5 mm jack to it and use it like wired headphones?
- Asked by Joydeep S from Kolkata
- 17 Feb 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I attach a 3.5 mm jack to it and use it like wired headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - T…
Can you listen on both the headphone jack and lightning jack on the iPad Air?
- Asked by Lynne W from Chicago
- 1 Mar 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you listen on both the headphone jack and lightning jack on the iPad Air?)
- Asked about: iPad