Can I sync to my Outlook calendar using USB cord? Does it need any add-on software/apps?
I am considering the switch from a Windows Mobile 6.1 Smartphone to an iPhone now that it will be available on Verizon. But, I do not want to be forced to pay for a high cost data package to connect to my Corporate server to do that. At this time I do not do any web browsing because that is not what I got a smart phone for -- I want it to be a phone and a calendar, and that is all. Maybe that will change with a better phone, but not if it means an extra $1000 over the 2 year contract.
I just want to be able to sync to Outlook using a USB cable just like I am now, or at most via a Wi-Fi connection. Any hope for me?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync to my Outlook calendar using USB cord? Does it need any add-on software/apps?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can HomePod add calendar appointments by voice?
- Asked by Patricia K from North Reading
- Flag as inappropriate (Can HomePod add calendar appointments by voice?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Is the calendar program on my iphone from Outlook?
- Asked by Ruth T from Randolph
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the calendar program on my iphone from Outlook?)
- Asked about: iPhone