I have a 3rd generation Ipod Touch and am going on a trip - can I connect my touch to the USB port in our car to keep it charged while I am gone?
I won't have my computer with me and the laptop we use has a different version of ITunes on it so I don't want to use that, unless I can prevent it from syncing.
1 Answer from the Community
yes, you can charge it as long as it fits. ipods will always tell you (on the screen) if its not charging.. seeing on your last post dated way back March...i gues you've already made that trip...lol
- Answered by Michael I from Lapu-lapu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you charge IPod Touch 6 on this
- Asked by Laura S from Clover
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge IPod Touch 6 on this)
- Asked about: Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple …
will this connect the new 6th generation ipod touch ?
- Asked by Sophie W
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect the new 6th generation ipod touch ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter